Playstation 2
 Silent Hill 4: The Room
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Phantom

Australia
1951 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2004 :  16:03:04  Show Profile  Visit Phantom's Homepage  Click to see Phantom's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Silent Hill is one of the most respected games series in recent years and this fourth game looks like continuing the series in fine style. The review is up now so check it out...

David Warner
Future Gamez
http://www.futuregamez.net

cbache

Australia
207 Posts

Posted - 20/12/2004 :  13:53:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I`ve owned this one for a few months now, and I gotta say, the review is pretty spo-on. I miss the love story angle of the second (this one kinda seemed a little shallow), but it`s definitely worth a good look. The apartment section is a bit distracting, and I`ve been stuck in the otherworld apartment block for ages (gave up due to frustration), but it`s another example of fine-art gaming from some of the most innovative people in the field.
Special note: this game is worth it just to experience the disturbing horrors of the cell tower. One of the creepiest moments in gaming history!

________ . .________ . ________
________I .I________ . ________I
I . . . . . . . .________I I________
Go to Top of Page

cbache

Australia
207 Posts

Posted - 21/12/2004 :  13:17:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I picked up DDR:Festival last night. I was surprised to find that it contained the video clip featuring Heather of Silent Hill 3! Quite a cool track to bop along to (I was always a fan of it). I was even more surprised, however, to find a second video clip I`d not seen before. It seemed to contain the characters of Silent Hill 4. Was this included in the Aussie version of SH4?

________ . .________ . ________
________I .I________ . ________I
I . . . . . . . .________I I________
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
FutureGamez.net Forum © 2014 Future Gamez Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07