Under the Skin
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Loko
Advanced Member

Australia
389 Posts

Posted - 18/11/2004 :  22:25:06  Show Profile  Visit Loko's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey the competition in up to win this game, does anyone know anything about it or has anyone played it
If you have please share

recoba20

Australia
48 Posts

Posted - 18/11/2004 :  23:19:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Its a japanese game about this alien dude that comes to earth to create havoc. It's pretty cool, although a only played the demo. You can also transform into the people who you are pranking to pass missions. I don't know if it is released yet or if it will make it to PAL shores. Heres hoping

"What would the robut do? FRAME SOMEONE!!" Dr Zoidberg
"Joe's crematorium, you kill 'em we grill 'em" Bart Simpson
Go to Top of Page

Soulhead

Australia
126 Posts

Posted - 19/11/2004 :  08:45:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It looks like a nice wacky quick burst game. It also has a level themed on the Resident Evil series' Raccoon City. Pranking the Nemesis? That's gotta be worth doing.

Go to Top of Page

Loko
Advanced Member

Australia
389 Posts

Posted - 19/11/2004 :  19:16:14  Show Profile  Visit Loko's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well Recoba20 it has to be coming to Pal shores because Phantom is giving away 5 copies

Phantom

Australia
1951 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2004 :  20:33:05  Show Profile  Visit Phantom's Homepage  Click to see Phantom's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
The game was actually released here on October 29th.. Given that a certain GTA came out on the same day it's no surprise you missed it. I will be reviewing the game soon, certainly before the end of the comp, but hey, a free game is a free game so get your entries in....

David Warner
Future Gamez
http://www.futuregamez.net
Go to Top of Page

Loko
Advanced Member

Australia
389 Posts

Posted - 21/11/2004 :  15:12:57  Show Profile  Visit Loko's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i clicked on the link and the Competitions page wasnt updated and didnt say how to enter

Soulhead

Australia
126 Posts

Posted - 25/11/2004 :  08:41:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Loko, you need to refresh your browser. Go to the comps page and hit F5 if you're using Internet Explorer.

Go to Top of Page

Loko
Advanced Member

Australia
389 Posts

Posted - 25/11/2004 :  17:03:39  Show Profile  Visit Loko's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I actually entered it yesterday as im not too sure if that was the problem but thanks anyway Soulhead
And i use Firefox but im pretty sure F5 is refresh on that aswell

New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
FutureGamez.net Forum © 2014 Future Gamez Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07