Playstation 2
 Tony Hawk's Underground
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Phantom

Australia
1951 Posts

Posted - 15/06/2004 :  21:40:29  Show Profile  Visit Phantom's Homepage  Click to see Phantom's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Can't believe there isn't a topic about this game. I'd like to welcome new reviewer Brodie to the team who has reviewed this game for the site. Yes it's been out for six months now, but it's well worth reviewing.

David Warner
Future Gamez
http://www.futuregamez.net

BGibbons

Australia
33 Posts

Posted - 16/06/2004 :  17:34:45  Show Profile  Visit BGibbons's Homepage  Send BGibbons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's been six months already? Sheesh, time sure does fly when you're playing a good game.

Well yeah, I tried pretty considerably hard reviewing this, seeing as it was my sample roleplay to determine whether I would make it onto the reviewing squad, and luckily enough, I made it. And I even got my review posted on the internet, which isn't too bad going, at all.

So yeah, thanks Dave. Appreciate the welcome, I just hope I can do my writing like this, and advance and gain knowledge on reviewing and such.

So yeah, good game, too.

PlayStation 2 - fun, anyone?
Go to Top of Page

agwager
Average Member

Australia
74 Posts

Posted - 18/06/2004 :  14:38:32  Show Profile  Send agwager an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Brodie, nice job with the review and I also would like to welcome you to our team. At 14 thats a great effort indeed!! Look forward to many more reviews from ya mate!

Al
Go to Top of Page

Phantom

Australia
1951 Posts

Posted - 17/11/2004 :  17:29:43  Show Profile  Visit Phantom's Homepage  Click to see Phantom's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
OK Well,
A couple of months down the track and Brodie has had a look at the sequel to THUG1... A vastly different opinion awaits on this title, it seems Brodie isn't impressed at all... Check out the review now...

David Warner
Future Gamez
http://www.futuregamez.net
Go to Top of Page

Pikachu Corpse

Australia
11 Posts

Posted - 18/11/2004 :  23:07:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Interesting review for THUG 2 there. I personally lost respect for that series after the first THUG, having been a HUGE fan of the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Tony Hawk games.

I found that THUG had a pretty uninspired story, and the whole being able to get off the board thing was a bit silly. Especially since a lot of the missions just meant running around collecting things, which was a bit tedious. And those driving sections were just terrible. I spose it was nice to see something new, but it all just felt a little bit underdone.

So yeah, I doubt I'll be getting THUG 2.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
FutureGamez.net Forum © 2014 Future Gamez Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07