Playstation 2
 Transformers
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Phantom

Australia
1952 Posts

Posted - 25/05/2004 :  22:29:27  Show Profile  Visit Phantom's Homepage  Click to see Phantom's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
A game developed in Australia, and it's a bloody good one too... Expect a review soon, but has anyone played this game and if so what are your thoughts.

David Warner
Future Gamez
http://www.futuregamez.net

X-Xile
Starting Member

6 Posts

Posted - 26/05/2004 :  17:18:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeh, I have seen it at my local Blockbuster. The graphics look pretty cool and they have done a good job on the Machines.

Go to Top of Page

Loko
Advanced Member

Australia
389 Posts

Posted - 26/05/2004 :  19:55:22  Show Profile  Visit Loko's Homepage  Reply with Quote
haha my friend raves this game and is going to get it on his chiped ps2, not a bad idea for a game actually...

Phantom

Australia
1952 Posts

Posted - 27/05/2004 :  20:38:48  Show Profile  Visit Phantom's Homepage  Click to see Phantom's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'm almost done with the review, it should be online in the next couple of days.. Very impressive game although the transforming aspect isn't used as much as should be.

David Warner
Future Gamez
http://www.futuregamez.net
Go to Top of Page

BGibbons

Australia
33 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2004 :  00:49:25  Show Profile  Visit BGibbons's Homepage  Send BGibbons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I've played this.

It's actually a generally good and entertaining game, with a unique concept, too. Nothing like I've seen before, which is why I can not help but be drawn to it, not to mention I loved Transformers as a wee-lad. So that may sway my decision somewhat, eh?

But yeah, oddly enough, it's somewhat a great game, and that was a pretty good review, too, Phantom. Some of your writing styles inspired my Tony Hawk's Underground review.

I'm Brodie, by the way, so yeah, these forums are cool.

PlayStation 2 - fun, anyone?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
FutureGamez.net Forum © 2014 Future Gamez Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.25 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07