Playstation 2
 Damn that Bird!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Phantom

Australia
1950 Posts

Posted - 15/07/2003 :  17:38:48  Show Profile  Visit Phantom's Homepage  Click to see Phantom's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Remember that bird that was coming by occasionally earlier this year with some information, well he landed on my Window again today. There was no cryptic clues however but he did mention that a bombshell was heading our way regarding two AAA titles on Playstation 2. What is it? Well the damn cat scared him away before I got an answer but he said he'd be back sometime next week with the details.

What do you think it is?

David Warner
Future Gamez
http://www.futuregamez.net

Soulhead

Australia
126 Posts

Posted - 16/07/2003 :  14:17:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, I remember that bird. What could it be? I guess it depends on whether the bombshell relates to AAA games already out on PS2 or upcoming titles.

Could it be the probable release of the apparently "PS2 exclusive" title GTA:Vice City on X-Box?
Naaah.

Could the fact that the word Window is capitalized in the message above really be a cryptic clue hinting at the re-release of the obscure japanese Sega Saturn game Sentimental Graffiti: First Window on PS2?
No, I guess not.

I've got it! Triple A titles! Must be Aqua Aqua Anthology and Alien Aero Academy.
No, I just made those up.

Well what then? I sit at the windowsill in baffled anticipation...

Go to Top of Page

Phantom

Australia
1950 Posts

Posted - 16/07/2003 :  19:55:16  Show Profile  Visit Phantom's Homepage  Click to see Phantom's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Damn that Window certainly could have interesting implications...

David Warner
Future Gamez
Go to Top of Page

Soulhead

Australia
126 Posts

Posted - 17/07/2003 :  09:50:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I knew it! The Window means something. I just don't know what. Something to do with M$ Windows is the most obvious conclusion, but I'm hoping that's not it.
*brain scrambling*
Window...PS2...bird...cat.....damn.

Go to Top of Page

Corey

33 Posts

Posted - 23/07/2003 :  11:12:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Will it be seen as a good thing for PS2 owners?

Go to Top of Page

blackers333

Australia
25 Posts

Posted - 23/07/2003 :  22:10:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just a dream but here it goes......With the imminent release of PS2 broadband in Australia, how about a Windows-styled operating system/desktop on the PS2 so that we can finally browse the internet online!!! Oh well............
Go to Top of Page

Phantom

Australia
1950 Posts

Posted - 24/07/2003 :  20:33:15  Show Profile  Visit Phantom's Homepage  Click to see Phantom's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well the news is out.. UbiSoft's two biggest games this year, Price of Persia Sands of Time and Beyond Good and Evil will be Playstation 2 console exclusives in 2003. This will be yet another massive boost to the Playstation 2 this year and should once again cement another Number 1 Christmas for Sony. If you've backed the PS2 as console of choice then you're on a winner - which of course means quality titles for years to come. Both titles should be released in November.

David Warner
Future Gamez
Go to Top of Page

chrisg
Advanced Member

Australia
836 Posts

Posted - 25/07/2003 :  10:41:21  Show Profile  Send chrisg an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
Is that exclusives for 2003, or exclusives 'period'?

g

Is it the shoes?

www.futuregamez.net

Go to Top of Page

Phantom

Australia
1950 Posts

Posted - 27/07/2003 :  19:19:15  Show Profile  Visit Phantom's Homepage  Click to see Phantom's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
It's 2003 exclusive.. But that will be Christmas 2003, probably the last major Christmas before many companies start shifting to Playstation 3, XBox 2 etc. Given that POP received many awards putting it among the best at E3 and that BG&E is from the creator of Rayman thats a massive boost to PS2.

David Warner
Future Gamez
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
FutureGamez.net Forum © 2014 Future Gamez Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07