Playstation 2
 The Hulk
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Phantom

Australia
1952 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2003 :  15:13:47  Show Profile  Visit Phantom's Homepage  Click to see Phantom's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well the movie is out and Vivendi have released their game which, surprisingly, doesn't follow the movie at all. The game has surprised me for several reasons, including being much better then I had thought. Does anyone else have the game.

David Warner
Future Gamez
http://www.futuregamez.net

Phantom

Australia
1952 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2005 :  10:37:07  Show Profile  Visit Phantom's Homepage  Click to see Phantom's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well a couple of years on and Vivendi have released their second, and much improved, Hulk title on PS2. If you have any interest in

a) green monsters smashing stuff up or
b) green monsters or
c) smashing stuff up

then this is the game for you. Our review is online now and available right here. Enjoy.

David Warner
Future Gamez
http://www.futuregamez.net
Go to Top of Page

Ghost

Australia
102 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2005 :  14:54:07  Show Profile  Visit Ghost's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Nice review mate i think i will have to check this game out. I liked the demo and for $69.95 it seems like a bloody good pick up.
Go to Top of Page

Rubanov
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2005 :  01:10:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The game is great.
"Ultimate Destruction" says it all. You can destroy anything and you recieve huge satisfaction from it, especially when the speakers are maxed out.

It's got a good learning curve too. At first I wasen't using all the moves at the right time or forgetting I had the moves.
Now I'm playing the story mode for the second time (first time on easy and now on normal difficulty) and I haven't failed a mission yet.

Hulk want's to smash!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
FutureGamez.net Forum © 2014 Future Gamez Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07