New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

flakemore23
Average Member

Australia
69 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2003 :  19:55:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know I asked before but is there any new news on a cricket game for PS2? I think there should be one and I'm sure there are many across the world who would agree.

Flakey

Phantom

Australia
1951 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2003 :  22:14:30  Show Profile  Visit Phantom's Homepage  Click to see Phantom's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well I am pretty much stunned that Electronic Arts aren't releasing a game to coincide with the World Cup in February. They seemed fairly certain in late 2001 that the cricket title wasn't a one-off. But it's looking more likely at this stage. I mean there isn't even a new PC announced let alone a PS2 game. BTW I also have the release schedules from EA which run up to November 2003, and it's not too often that a title will appear even 3-4 months before release so there is virtually nil chance of anything until at least the second half of this year.

David Warner
Future Gamez
http://www.futuregamez.net
Go to Top of Page

dOink
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 15/01/2003 :  15:16:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is the most recent cricket game on ps2 Ea Cricket 2002 ?
ive been trying to get my hands on it but its been sold out at most stores
Go to Top of Page

Ridza
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 25/01/2003 :  17:40:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yup cricket 2002 is the latest i cant seem to get in anywhere either.

Go to Top of Page

Yeeg-Ptark

Australia
48 Posts

Posted - 27/01/2003 :  20:40:38  Show Profile  Visit Yeeg-Ptark's Homepage  Send Yeeg-Ptark an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
Still plenty of them in stores here in Canberra (both new and second hand - yes I do spend all my time browsing for games) so weird that you can't get it. Also in stock on line at places like topshop.com.au and gpstore.co.nz and revolution.com.au last time I checked.

------------------------
"Magic is impressive..but now Minsc leads. Swords for everyone!"
Go to Top of Page

Phantom

Australia
1951 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2003 :  16:53:02  Show Profile  Visit Phantom's Homepage  Click to see Phantom's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Check out the news guys... Start counting down the days..

David Warner
Future Gamez
http://www.futuregamez.net
Go to Top of Page

duffarama

Australia
103 Posts

Posted - 14/08/2003 :  18:30:05  Show Profile  Visit duffarama's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Cricket games are awesome and I am a owner of the (crap) game - Cricket 2000. I wish someone had a patch to update the damn teams because I am still using M.Waugh at the crease and he doesn't even play! grrr...

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
FutureGamez.net Forum © 2014 Future Gamez Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07