Playstation 2
 Hitman & GTA:VC
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Rockwallaby

Australia
22 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2002 :  11:45:17  Show Profile  Visit Rockwallaby's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hanging out for these games, should be sweet.

Hitman 2: 15/10/2002

GTA:VC: 25/10/2002

How come there's no priview of hitman 2?

--------------------------
If only your fat mum could reach the keyboard...

General Dugalle

Australia
41 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2002 :  15:54:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ya, gta:vc is awesome, gots me a few videos of it :D, i also liked hitman 1 tons, no. 2 looks bloody awesome :D

Xbox, PS2 GOTTA OWN 'em'ALL C-O-NSOLES
Go to Top of Page

Soulhead

Australia
126 Posts

Posted - 14/10/2002 :  12:00:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Recent news about changes to the Australian version of GTA:VC leave me with grave fears.
If they're taking out a strip club scene in GTA:VC, then I'm wondering whether we'll ever see The Getaway (which looks set to be far more adult in nature). Of course, BMX XXX is probably out of the question too, but I think I can live without that. Damn the censors! UK imports here we come!

Go to Top of Page

Yeeg-Ptark

Australia
48 Posts

Posted - 16/10/2002 :  19:57:37  Show Profile  Visit Yeeg-Ptark's Homepage  Send Yeeg-Ptark an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
I like the idea of THE GETAWAY being more linear that not. I enjoyed the free roaming nature of GTA3 but enjoyed even more the sections where the missions strung together into a cohesive storyline. I guess it's a fine line. Comments/questions?

The 8 BALL has spoken.

Go to Top of Page

Rockwallaby

Australia
22 Posts

Posted - 17/10/2002 :  17:40:40  Show Profile  Visit Rockwallaby's Homepage  Reply with Quote
100% linear games **** me, the best thing about gta is you con do just about anything.

I still play GTA:3 now.

--------------------------
If only your fat mum could reach the keyboard...
Go to Top of Page

Yeeg-Ptark

Australia
48 Posts

Posted - 17/10/2002 :  21:13:51  Show Profile  Visit Yeeg-Ptark's Homepage  Send Yeeg-Ptark an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
Well that's what I mean. It's a fine line. The closest game I've found so far as balance between linear and non linear has been Deus Ex. 'Linear' plot and a definate start and end to most of the levels but how you go about each mission objective is to a certain extent up to you. You can't stop off between missions to get a job at a take away making hamburgers or anything like that but it never felt 'linear' despite having definate goals and a cohesive storyline.

------------------------
The 8 BALL has spoken
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
FutureGamez.net Forum © 2014 Future Gamez Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07