Playstation 2
 Drakan: The Ancients' Gates
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Phantom

Australia
1951 Posts

Posted - 26/07/2002 :  23:15:22  Show Profile  Visit Phantom's Homepage  Click to see Phantom's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
You know I wasn't really too keen to look at this game. Sony sent it to me a couple of weeks ago and I sory fo delayed the review, especially with GT Concept sitting next to it. But about a week ago I picked it up for a longer (then the first days couple of hours) look and was truly impressed. This is a great action RPG. Expect a review in the next day or two but has anyone else played this game?

David Warner
Future Gamez
http://www.futuregamez.net

Ironman
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 21/11/2002 :  09:44:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
CAn ypu please help me? Draken is a killer game but I am stuck. I am currently in Ravenshold, and I cannot find the visionary amethist. I have everthing else I need. I have searched endlessly fo it and have come up with nothing. I have tried the Sony hotline with no luck. I have tried other game forums, getting no response. Can someone please help? Thanx.

Go to Top of Page

Yeeg-Ptark

Australia
48 Posts

Posted - 23/11/2002 :  07:51:34  Show Profile  Visit Yeeg-Ptark's Homepage  Send Yeeg-Ptark an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
I haven't played the full game, only the demo but liked what I saw. Keeping an eye out for this one on the cheap. In the mean time though check out:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/

There are quite a few FAQ/walkthroughs for the game on there.

Good luck!

------------------------
The 8 BALL has spoken
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
FutureGamez.net Forum © 2014 Future Gamez Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07