Playstation 2
 Ace Combat 4
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Phantom

Australia
1951 Posts

Posted - 26/02/2002 :  17:17:19  Show Profile  Visit Phantom's Homepage  Click to see Phantom's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well Namco's flight simulator is finally on the shelves here in Australia, and it's pretty damn impressive. I'll be getting the review up in the coming days but I can tell you now it's probably the best flight sim to ever grace a console. Does anyone agree, or not?

David Warner
Future Gamez
http://www.futuregamez.net

ddparanoid
Starting Member

India
3 Posts

Posted - 28/02/2002 :  03:31:14  Show Profile  Visit ddparanoid's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hello:

Dear gamers here is a great offer...
Just join the online gaming site...

http://www.passion4games.com

Go to the single player or Multiplayer section. In the single Player sectio
you can enjoy playing 92 different type of games. I have made the
bowling game. I think you will enjoy playing the game....

thanx & eagerly waiting a feedback fm you all

ddparanoid@rediffmail.com

paranoid
Go to Top of Page

chrisg
Advanced Member

Australia
836 Posts

Posted - 28/02/2002 :  09:04:28  Show Profile  Send chrisg an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
(sheesh - you'd think he'd post something DIFFERENT on the different forums...)

I've had this game for a while now, and yep, it's the best flight sim I've played in a lng time. The graphics are second to none, although my main criticism is that the plane shadows are still non-existent (except for the takeoff/landing cutscenes - can anyone verify this?). BUT, the missions are excellent, the story is great, and it has big replayability.

At first, I was a little disappointed in that you couldn't really do or access much, but once you've finished the game once it opens up lots - a music player, cutscene player, and heaps more. Currently going through a second time and waiting to see what more there is...

It's definitely worth a hire. If you like flight sims, buy it.

g

Linux. Because rebooting is for adding new hardware
Go to Top of Page

chrisg
Advanced Member

Australia
836 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2002 :  18:32:39  Show Profile  Send chrisg an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
Your review pretty much sums it up phantom, but I reckon it's probably got a little more lastability. Oh and it uses the analogue buttons better than any other games out so far imho (harder you press the map button the more it zooms out, and the afterburner usage is good also). And even with these extra functions it still compensates for an analogue (ps1) controller!

g

Linux. Because rebooting is for adding new hardware
Go to Top of Page

Phantom

Australia
1951 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2002 :  10:45:06  Show Profile  Visit Phantom's Homepage  Click to see Phantom's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
A couple of weeks after the review I am still playing this game, and loving it... It's not too often that a game will have me back when there are plenty more reviews to do..

David Warner
Future Gamez
http://www.futuregamez.net
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
FutureGamez.net Forum © 2014 Future Gamez Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07