Playstation 2
 Jet Ski Riders
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Phantom

Australia
1950 Posts

Posted - 28/01/2002 :  17:07:22  Show Profile  Visit Phantom's Homepage  Click to see Phantom's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi all,
I'm just about to put up the review for this Eidos racing game. Does anyone have if and if so this is where you can splatter your impressions. How do you think it compares to Splashdown, and Wave Race on the Nintendo systems?

David Warner
Future Gamez
http://www.futuregamez.net

cbache

Australia
207 Posts

Posted - 28/01/2002 :  22:08:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm really looking forward to this one. I was a major fan of both Wave Race 64 (in its time; it looks surprisingly dated now - trust me!) and Splashdown, but I think it's unfair to compare it to Splashdown. Honestly, it would be absolutely no different than comparing Ridge Racer Type 4 to Gran Turismo 2. They both take place in the same surfaces, but that's it.

However, I'm a big fan of water racing games, and I'm really salivating over the prospect of another one. I'm really disappointed to hear from so many sources that the gameplay's too twitchy. Oh well, can't win 'em all. I'll still buy it. Sucker for that water racing.

________ . .________ . ________
________I .I________ . ________I
I . . . . . . . .________I I________
Go to Top of Page

Phantom

Australia
1950 Posts

Posted - 30/01/2002 :  07:03:14  Show Profile  Visit Phantom's Homepage  Click to see Phantom's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I don't think that splashdown and Jet Ski Riders are that dissimilar. Yes, there is a slight variation in the craft, but both games are essentailly the same design and are going for the same feel. If you play the two games you will just have so much more fun with Splashdown, guaranteed.

David Warner
Future Gamez
http://www.futuregamez.net
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
FutureGamez.net Forum © 2014 Future Gamez Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07