Hitman 2
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ComradeBronx
Average Member

86 Posts

Posted - 25/01/2002 :  17:45:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can't seem to find a great deal on this but I can't wait for it to come out!!

Some hated the first Hitman but I thought it was easily one of the best PC games made aside from a few bugs. Have you heard much on this game yet Dave? Would appreciate any info on a release date!

Phantom

Australia
1952 Posts

Posted - 28/01/2002 :  17:09:14  Show Profile  Visit Phantom's Homepage  Click to see Phantom's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I actually haven't heard a thing at all about a PS2 port of this game.. Is it actually confirmed yet??? I agree that the original rocked and the sequel looks very impressive.

David Warner
Future Gamez
http://www.futuregamez.net
Go to Top of Page

ComradeBronx
Average Member

86 Posts

Posted - 29/01/2002 :  19:27:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I read it at ign.com

http://ps2.ign.com/news/26973.html

So yeah it's confirmed :)

That link goes to the ps2 release calendar!

Go to Top of Page

chrisg
Advanced Member

Australia
836 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  16:46:41  Show Profile  Send chrisg an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
The official site has just gone up at [url]www.hitman2.com[/url]. According to Hyper, it's coming out on ps2 as well as pc, but my piss-poor 28.8 modem and dodgy isp are halting my efforts to look at the official site...

g

Linux. Because rebooting is for adding new hardware
Go to Top of Page

Phantom

Australia
1952 Posts

Posted - 17/11/2002 :  20:35:16  Show Profile  Visit Phantom's Homepage  Click to see Phantom's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well you should all know that Hitman 2 is available now on Playstation 2, and the game has turned out very well indeed. The review will be up soonish - but you can tell me what you think in the meantime.

David Warner
Future Gamez
Go to Top of Page

Corey

33 Posts

Posted - 25/11/2002 :  08:08:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Where's your review? *taps foot*

Go to Top of Page

Rockwallaby

Australia
22 Posts

Posted - 25/11/2002 :  13:04:30  Show Profile  Visit Rockwallaby's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Great game, but hard as hell in some spots you have do do some missions a heap of times

--------------------------
If only your fat mum could reach the keyboard...
Go to Top of Page

Corey

33 Posts

Posted - 25/11/2002 :  13:09:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Why isn't there an option to repeat levels once you have unlocked them like Goldeneye for example and why no list showing the best ranking for each level? Hey!!! Answer me that!!!!

Im bored.

Go to Top of Page

Rockwallaby

Australia
22 Posts

Posted - 25/11/2002 :  13:22:50  Show Profile  Visit Rockwallaby's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I thought you could go back and get a silent assassin rating

--------------------------
If only your fat mum could reach the keyboard...
Go to Top of Page

Phantom

Australia
1952 Posts

Posted - 25/11/2002 :  17:49:28  Show Profile  Visit Phantom's Homepage  Click to see Phantom's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Sorry the review is coming soon.. delayed due to a dead HDD (re-write in progress) should be up in a couple of days. Needless to say the game will score very highly over 80% at least.. Sorry about the delay..

David Warner
Future Gamez
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
FutureGamez.net Forum © 2014 Future Gamez Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07