Dropship: United Peace Force
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ComradeBronx
Average Member

86 Posts

Posted - 17/01/2002 :  19:04:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just hired this game out today and it's pretty damned good, if not a little difficult. But hey, at least the game will last a while if it's hard!

I'm up to a mission where I have to take out bombers and stuff...it's gettin' on my nerves!!!

The graphics in this game are amazing too, you can see so far with the game engine...

chrisg
Advanced Member

Australia
836 Posts

Posted - 23/01/2002 :  09:17:00  Show Profile  Send chrisg an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
I saw this one in stores yesterday, and it was whipering 'buy me... buy me...', but commonsense got the better of me, and I thought I'd read a bit more about it first. So what are the pros and cons besides difficulty and graphics?

Gonna be a review up anytime soon phantom?

g

Linux. Because rebooting is for adding new hardware
Go to Top of Page

ComradeBronx
Average Member

86 Posts

Posted - 23/01/2002 :  16:31:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The game seems a little unfinished...Few little glitches and physics problems prevent this game from greatness...

Still fun though...

Go to Top of Page

chrisg
Advanced Member

Australia
836 Posts

Posted - 24/01/2002 :  09:03:45  Show Profile  Send chrisg an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
From what I've read, some of the missions are kinda like old-school shoot-em-ups; really hard, and you've just got to learn the exact path to take by playing it over and over and over and...

I'm thinking I might let my flying and shooting urges wait until the next ace combat (due out soon).

Cheers though :)

g

Linux. Because rebooting is for adding new hardware
Go to Top of Page

Phantom

Australia
1950 Posts

Posted - 24/01/2002 :  12:55:30  Show Profile  Visit Phantom's Homepage  Click to see Phantom's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I haven't got a review copy yet but I am certainly looking forward to the game after playing the 2 demos on the last 2 Official PS magazines. As soon as I get it I will be playing it non-stop to do areview...

David Warner
Future Gamez
http://www.futuregamez.net
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
FutureGamez.net Forum © 2014 Future Gamez Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07