Playstation 2
 Arctic Thunder
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Phantom

Australia
1952 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2001 :  17:01:25  Show Profile  Visit Phantom's Homepage  Click to see Phantom's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I don't really have much more to say about this title then what's in the review. Check it out now before you're disappointed...

David Warner
Future Gamez
http://www.futuregamez.net

cbache

Australia
207 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2001 :  12:31:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How could they do it? How did they manage it? I honestly didn't think it was possible to screw up such an amazing game as Hydro Thunder. Even if they added a few bad features, I didn't think it possible to go this far! I get a lump in my throat when I think about this.

PLEASE, make a HYDRO Thunder 2! Hell, even if they just up the graphics, and keep the game exactly the same as the PSX version, it would be better than this travesty!

________ . .________ . ________
________I .I________ . ________I
I . . . . . . . .________I I________
Go to Top of Page

Phantom

Australia
1952 Posts

Posted - 13/11/2001 :  12:22:29  Show Profile  Visit Phantom's Homepage  Click to see Phantom's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
You really only needed to play Hydro Thunder on the Dreamcast to know how kick ass the game was. I would be happy with a PA2 port of that game with some more tracks and craft (and less catch-up) which spoils the game a bit. Arctic Thunder is so disappointing it's not funny, especially with so much potential.

David Warner
Future Gamez
http://www.futuregamez.net
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
FutureGamez.net Forum © 2014 Future Gamez Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07