Playstation 2
 Gauntlet: Dark Legacy
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Phantom

Australia
1950 Posts

Posted - 21/09/2001 :  17:03:00  Show Profile  Visit Phantom's Homepage  Click to see Phantom's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well the review is up on the site for this rather interesting, but not necessarily great, title. If you have it, or any comments about it, then here's the place to talk about it.

David Warner
Future Gamez
http://www.futuregamez.net

cbache

Australia
207 Posts

Posted - 22/09/2001 :  11:45:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've got a playable demo of it, and it's quite fun. There are games higher up on my list, but this game is certainly worth a look. This would make a great 4-player game.

________ . .________ . ________
________I .I________ . ________I
I . . . . . . . .________I I________
Go to Top of Page

ComradeBronx
Average Member

86 Posts

Posted - 31/10/2001 :  14:28:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hired this game a few days ago and I thought it was TERRIBLE! Then again I did only get to play it one player. Playing it alone is so damned boring and I thought the graphics were a bit bland.

Go to Top of Page

Phantom

Australia
1950 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2001 :  21:53:01  Show Profile  Visit Phantom's Homepage  Click to see Phantom's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
As a 1 player game Gauntlet is severly lacking but plug in a multi-tap, and get some older gamers around that played the original and I guarantee you'll spend hours on it.

David Warner
Future Gamez
http://www.futuregamez.net
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
FutureGamez.net Forum © 2014 Future Gamez Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 5.89 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07