Online Gaming
 Final Fantasy XIV
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Phantom

Australia
1951 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2010 :  21:04:48  Show Profile  Visit Phantom's Homepage  Click to see Phantom's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I've had a few people ask about this game coming to PS3 soon and why it isn't coming out this month at the same time as the PC version...

Sadly the PS3 version has been delayed 6 months with the developers at Square-Enix apparently struggling with RAM limitations on PS3. Having said that we have also reacently seen from the Tokyo Game Show the game being shown off in 3D... Let's hope that makes the final game when released in March 2011.

joetraff
Starting Member

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 22/09/2010 :  17:23:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Eagerly waiting for the release.
Please keep us posted.
Go to Top of Page

alexthomson
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 21/10/2010 :  22:13:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Let's hope that makes the final game when released in March 2011
Go to Top of Page

partner2010
Starting Member

Pakistan
6 Posts

Posted - 26/10/2010 :  18:44:48  Show Profile  Visit partner2010's Homepage  Reply with Quote
soo long time March 2011
Go to Top of Page

philip patterson
Starting Member

Philippines
3 Posts

Posted - 18/11/2010 :  18:00:20  Show Profile  Visit philip patterson's Homepage  Send philip patterson a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I honestly cannot wait for this edition to be released. I would camp outside the videogame store when this comes out by March. I am a huge fan of the Final Fantasy franchise and this edition will be a great and awesome addition to my Final Fantasy game collection. Yes I have them all... in mint condition!
Go to Top of Page

Phantom

Australia
1951 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2011 :  20:52:29  Show Profile  Visit Phantom's Homepage  Click to see Phantom's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well while Final Fantasy XIV is still being delayed, Square-Enix have announced the offline Final Fantasy XIII-2... As for XIV, well the game isn't getting the best reviews on PC. Let's hope the developers spend this extra time to fine tune the game a bit more.
Go to Top of Page

Alfie47
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2011 :  09:11:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]Originally posted by alexthomson[/i]
[br]Let's hope that makes the final game when released in March 2011

So this was due to be out now, where can I find it? I have been patiently waiting for this 3d version, can't wait to play it! I am almost looking forward to this as much as my segway I just bought. Except segways for sale are much more expensive. But still can't wait for this game.
Go to Top of Page

Resilio
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2011 :  09:48:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have always been a big final fantasy fan, but I agree with most after having played XIV on the pc I was expecting better tbh.
Go to Top of Page

michaelt
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2011 :  06:43:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've got to disagree slightly - I played Final Fantasy XIV and I love it! But to be fair I am an absolute FF freak so I guess my opinion is a bit biased.
Go to Top of Page

casydave

United Kingdom
22 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2012 :  17:47:00  Show Profile  Visit casydave's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I think this version of final fantasy is not great than previous one.I like some great animation or graphics in this game but still something was missing.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
FutureGamez.net Forum © 2014 Future Gamez Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07