Playstation 2
 Batman Begins
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Phantom

Australia
1951 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2005 :  12:23:31  Show Profile  Visit Phantom's Homepage  Click to see Phantom's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well the movie was awesome - if you haven't seen it then get to it. The game is also very good on production values but a little more questionable about the gameplay and length. Our review is online soon... what are your thoughts...

David Warner
Future Gamez
http://www.futuregamez.net

Ghost

Australia
102 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2005 :  16:27:30  Show Profile  Visit Ghost's Homepage  Reply with Quote
A real shame that the game wasn't longer as it looks pretty damn good. I had high hopes for this one, but i am not really surprised by it Batman and Superman are both long over due a great video game.

Go to Top of Page

Phantom

Australia
1951 Posts

Posted - 20/07/2005 :  00:17:27  Show Profile  Visit Phantom's Homepage  Click to see Phantom's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Speaking of Superman you realise that EA also have the rights to develop that game. The good news is that it's being handled by Tiburon, the company that brings out Madden every year.. This will be their first big action game release I believe (don't quote me though.. it's 12.30am, I've been drinking and about to pass out!)

David Warner
Future Gamez
http://www.futuregamez.net
Go to Top of Page

Ghost

Australia
102 Posts

Posted - 20/07/2005 :  12:15:47  Show Profile  Visit Ghost's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Poor old Superman has had a rough time of it in the videogame world. Tiburon are a great developer judging by the quality of the Madden games, lets hope they put the same time and effort into Superman.
Go to Top of Page

Glass

16 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2005 :  13:46:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A lot of these movie games are s***. i mean they make a great movie and then make a s***house game. Why the hell is that?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
FutureGamez.net Forum © 2014 Future Gamez Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07