Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

recoba20

Australia
48 Posts

Posted - 30/03/2005 :  13:02:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WOW. That's all I said when I played this. Ubisoft has used a whole new graphics system in creating this game and its awesome. Defintely top 5 best looking PS2 games. But by far the best feature in this game is the co-op. I played it with my mate the other day and its so addictive. You can lure a guard to you while ur mate sneaks up behind him and strangles him. It is a fresh idea and well worth a look even if you weren't fussed on the first two games.

"What would the robut do? FRAME SOMEONE!!" Dr Zoidberg
"Joe's crematorium, you kill 'em we grill 'em" Bart Simpson

Ghost

Australia
102 Posts

Posted - 30/03/2005 :  17:01:43  Show Profile  Visit Ghost's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I loved the first splinter cell and this one sounds great. The co op mode does sound good, but how does the single player mode stand up?

Go to Top of Page

Phantom

Australia
1950 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2005 :  09:12:12  Show Profile  Visit Phantom's Homepage  Click to see Phantom's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Graham has completed the review for this game and it will be online in moments. Overall he seemed to really like the game and after playing it for a while myself I agree... Check out his review...

David Warner
Future Gamez
http://www.futuregamez.net
Go to Top of Page

Ghost

Australia
102 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2005 :  19:59:06  Show Profile  Visit Ghost's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yeah i really enjoyed this game, just one thing that i forgot to add in the review was the new OCP feature. It is an attachment for the pistol, which allows you to temporarily knock out lights. They flicker back on giving you a limited time to sneak on or dispose of a guard. It is a cool feature in a cool game.

Graham Darko
Review Writer Futuregamez

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
FutureGamez.net Forum © 2014 Future Gamez Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07