Playstation 2
 KOF Maximum Impact
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Phantom

Australia
1952 Posts

Posted - 14/03/2005 :  09:14:10  Show Profile  Visit Phantom's Homepage  Click to see Phantom's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
King of Fighters Maximum Impact sees SNK move the series from a 2D fighter to 3D. To be honest, they've done a pretty good job. Fans of the series will do well to check out this title. The review is online now so check it out and let us know what you think of the review/game/series right here...

David Warner
Future Gamez
http://www.futuregamez.net

chrisg
Advanced Member

Australia
836 Posts

Posted - 16/03/2005 :  07:28:29  Show Profile  Send chrisg an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
Pretty much agree with what you gave it Dave; I've been playing the Japanese version occasionally since late last year when it was released. Being the original though, I'm guessing it's slightly faster, and without the dubbing issues that the PAL version has. Given the KoF fans are starting to 'age' a little more than most gamers, I think this'll really only appeal to the fans of the series which is a shame because it's a pretty solid fighter.

Chris

Is it the shoes?

www.futuregamez.net

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
FutureGamez.net Forum © 2014 Future Gamez Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07