Playstation 2
 NBA STREET V3.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Blinky

140 Posts

Posted - 18/02/2005 :  19:47:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm just enquiring if anyone out there has played or bought NBA STREET V3?

If so, is it much ( or any ) better than V2? I've noticed that some reviews say yes, while others state it's just another clever marketing ploy with a huge bunch of token gestures from EA.

Please give me your opinions...

Edited by - blinky on 18/02/2005 20:44:04

Ghost

Australia
102 Posts

Posted - 19/02/2005 :  17:30:38  Show Profile  Visit Ghost's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have read a few reviews for it on Gamespot and IGN, and it has got huge scores. I am still unsure of it though, and i am a huge NBA fan. It looks and sounds similar to the last version with a dunk contest added, though all reviews say it is not as good as the superb contest in NBA Live 05. I really enjoyed NBA Ballers, so maybe i will lay off buying V3.

Go to Top of Page

Phantom

Australia
1950 Posts

Posted - 20/02/2005 :  17:29:31  Show Profile  Visit Phantom's Homepage  Click to see Phantom's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Chris did a review of NBA Street 2 and gave it over 90% from memory (It's in the review pages), I still haven't got this third game to review yet, but by all accounts it's an excellent title.

David Warner
Future Gamez
http://www.futuregamez.net
Go to Top of Page

Phantom

Australia
1950 Posts

Posted - 16/03/2005 :  11:38:10  Show Profile  Visit Phantom's Homepage  Click to see Phantom's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well the review of this third title is almost ready to be put online, but needless to say if you liked the previous games you'll love this. If you never played the previous games then do yourself a favour and grab this. Awesome fun for up to 6 players.

David Warner
Future Gamez
http://www.futuregamez.net
Go to Top of Page

Ghost

Australia
102 Posts

Posted - 16/03/2005 :  16:50:39  Show Profile  Visit Ghost's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Nice review David. This game looks really nice. I have aready bought NBA Ballers and NBA Live 05 this season but i think i will have to get this as well.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
FutureGamez.net Forum © 2014 Future Gamez Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07