FutureGamez.net Forum
FutureGamez.net Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 General Discussion
 General Chit Chat
 The Hobbit Movie??

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
* HTML is ON
* Forum Code is OFF
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
BiseApasype Posted - 09/05/2008 : 14:47:58
I've heard that Peter Jackson is going to direct The Hobbit?? Is this true?
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Admin Posted - 07/11/2012 : 19:56:06
Just FYI cinemas will be showing the film in Australia at 48FPS... including many Event Cinemas (and our local one at Robina) so check it out.

David Warner
http://www.futuregamez.net
Phantom Posted - 21/12/2011 : 20:59:35
Well well.. those looking forward to the hobbit movie will be please to know the first trailer was released today. Head to trailers.apple.com and you'll find it... Very nice indeed.

David Warner
Future Gamez
http://www.futuregamez.net
Phantom Posted - 07/02/2011 : 20:50:43
Well the good news is that the financing is now sorted and Peter Jackson has stepped in to direct the film! It was put back a couple of weeks due to illness, but filming should start soon on the two Hobbit films.
partner2010 Posted - 26/10/2010 : 18:39:30
its so sad
Styla Posted - 05/08/2010 : 05:30:08
That's really sad news, I have never overwhelmed by any movie after LOTR Trilogy.
Phantom Posted - 04/08/2010 : 21:19:06
Sadly given that MGM have now gone broke, and The Hobbit film has been put on hold Guilleremo Del Toro has left the project. There is no new director confirmed, but hopefully Warner Brothers will pick up the slack, and the finances, to get the film rolling again.
Admin Posted - 15/06/2008 : 23:08:10
Sort of. Peter Jackson will write and produce not one, but two movies. The first will be based on the book The Hobbit, while the second movie will bridge the gap between The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings.

The movies will be directed by Guilleremo Del Toro, the director of Blade II, Hellboy (and the upcoming sequel) and Pans Labyrinth.

FutureGamez.net Forum © 2014 Future Gamez Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07