FutureGamez.net Forum
FutureGamez.net Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Sony Console Talk
 Playstation 2
 Batman Begins

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
* HTML is ON
* Forum Code is OFF
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Phantom Posted - 01/07/2005 : 12:23:31
Well the movie was awesome - if you haven't seen it then get to it. The game is also very good on production values but a little more questionable about the gameplay and length. Our review is online soon... what are your thoughts...

David Warner
Future Gamez
http://www.futuregamez.net
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Glass Posted - 21/07/2005 : 13:46:47
A lot of these movie games are s***. i mean they make a great movie and then make a s***house game. Why the hell is that?
Ghost Posted - 20/07/2005 : 12:15:47
Poor old Superman has had a rough time of it in the videogame world. Tiburon are a great developer judging by the quality of the Madden games, lets hope they put the same time and effort into Superman.
Phantom Posted - 20/07/2005 : 00:17:27
Speaking of Superman you realise that EA also have the rights to develop that game. The good news is that it's being handled by Tiburon, the company that brings out Madden every year.. This will be their first big action game release I believe (don't quote me though.. it's 12.30am, I've been drinking and about to pass out!)

David Warner
Future Gamez
http://www.futuregamez.net
Ghost Posted - 01/07/2005 : 16:27:30
A real shame that the game wasn't longer as it looks pretty damn good. I had high hopes for this one, but i am not really surprised by it Batman and Superman are both long over due a great video game.

FutureGamez.net Forum © 2014 Future Gamez Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07