FutureGamez.net Forum
FutureGamez.net Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Sony Console Talk
 Playstation 2
 Manhunt still available!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
* HTML is ON
* Forum Code is OFF
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
recoba20 Posted - 11/11/2004 : 20:42:11
If you haven't bought it yet search "manhunt" on eBay australia. This is the only place as far as I know who still stocks it, click on items available to Australia from overseas, because some UK stores are still selling them. Don't know how they are but. How can a video game be banned? What has the world come to? Thats my two cents.

"What would the robut do? FRAME SOMEONE!!" Dr Zoidberg
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
cbache Posted - 20/12/2004 : 13:44:24
To be honest, ths is the first I`ve heard of it being banned (OK, so living in Japan has a couple of minor drawbacks...I WANT MK5 & SANN ANDREAS!!). But honestly, did you really think it would stay on the shelves!? I bought it as soon as it came out. It was always going to be more gratuitous and contraversial than GTA3, & there`s an alarming number of fat-ass dol-bludging single mammas out there with to much time on there hands & annoyingly loud voices just waiting to have their bitching heard by anyone who will listen. If you didn`t realise this in the beginning, and raced out to buy it, I hope this is a lesson to you on the real world. There are a LOT of small-minded idiots out there just itching to steralise the world of such Hell-raised demon spawn. I suggest that any time a game of such potential controversy is released, heed the advice of Cam & nab it the day it`s released, `cause you may find yourself salivating for its open-minded charms at a later date...

________ . .________ . ________
________I .I________ . ________I
I . . . . . . . .________I I________
Loko Posted - 15/12/2004 : 20:17:00
Its an Outrage, would they ban Need for Speed Underground if someone went out and shot someone after playing that, i dont think so so why should it be different with a game that uses Violence

Phantom Posted - 14/12/2004 : 19:57:12
Actually no... the game was not permitted in New Zealand, and recently banned in Australia... but it is still available in the UK and USA...

David Warner
Future Gamez
http://www.futuregamez.net
breal66 Posted - 13/12/2004 : 21:12:48
manhunt is banned in the uk australia and nz and other places the only place u can get it is usa. anyway i am selling my copy of manhunt for $90 or 100 so if anyone wants to buy it post it in here.

yo gangsta what up i am hear in san andreas to kill smoke weed and get it on.
Phantom Posted - 20/11/2004 : 20:40:58
Because the game was only banned in Australia you can buy it from Online stores that are based overseas. There is no way the government can stop them selling it to Australian customers. It is illegal for Australians to buy the games and have them imported. You will notice that Australian online retailers such as Games Warehouse and DStore don't have it available.

David Warner
Future Gamez
Loko Posted - 13/11/2004 : 23:26:05
Well i bought Nuts from Queensland into Wa without being caught by quarintine lol i swear i didnt know you wernt alowed

recoba20 Posted - 13/11/2004 : 21:35:59
Hey Phantom is that for real? I thought you could buy it from online stores b/c they still stock it. Wouldn't they cease selling if it was banned? I bought mine thinking that. I won't get in trouble will I? I'm innocent, now I'm scared lol.

Loko Posted - 13/11/2004 : 19:55:41
Whaaaaaaat Manhunt got banned in Australia because of some Stooge in the Uk yet they are still alowed to play it

Phantom Posted - 13/11/2004 : 19:28:22
The CD-WOW site you have there listed is actually based in Europe. The game was only banned in Australia.. It is now actually illegal to import the game as well so if customs discover it they can confiscate the game and fine you. Having said that customs don't open every package that comes into the country

David Warner
Future Gamez
Loko Posted - 12/11/2004 : 21:10:03
Haha i have all the Dvd seasons of Futurama and my favourite is Roswell that ends well
Zoidberg: "Ah i buffet and i forgot my wallet :("
Solider guy : Ah its Free
Zoidberg: KRAWWWWWWWWW as all the food hits the 1 way mirror and in about 2 seconds later zoidberg hits the window and starts eating it.

Once again sorry to be off topic

recoba20 Posted - 12/11/2004 : 08:13:57
Some of my friends asked me where to get manhunt b/c its banned. But most online stores still stock it. HAHA whats the point of banning it. Its selling like hotcakes from the store I bought it from in the UK coz supposedly their pretty strict when it comes to banned games. Damn pommies!

Another Zoidberg quote " Excuse me, may I offer my services as a bait critic?" I love his whooping. The best quote was "hurray!! I'm a teenage heart throb" haha and he's this worm like creature HAHA why did they can futurama?

cookster17 Posted - 12/11/2004 : 07:58:21
here ya go, check this link out -
http://www12.cd-wow.biz/detail_results_3.php?product_code=3655&subcat=ps2

if u really want manhunt, heres the place to get it!

Loko Posted - 11/11/2004 : 22:57:56
Haha recoba20 sorry to be off topic but im glad to see another Zoidberg fan among us... he is truely the best
And about manhunt wasnt the game banned because of people in Uk? and even if it wasnt it is banned now so the police or who ever makes sure the games arnt Distributed arnt doing a very good job

FutureGamez.net Forum © 2014 Future Gamez Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07