FutureGamez.net Forum
FutureGamez.net Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Sony Console Talk
 Playstation 2
 Where's your Matrix review?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
* HTML is ON
* Forum Code is OFF
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Corey Posted - 12/06/2003 : 11:49:12
I must say I quite enjoyed ETM when I hired it recently. While I would never part with any money to buy it I think it's worth a rental.

The driving sections are absolutely woeful but the fighting is very cool. At least in the short term. Rent it have some fun then return it and forget about it.

3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Phantom Posted - 30/06/2003 : 13:33:36
Actually I have played the XBox game here considerbly and there isn't that much difference.. The cameras and texturing still suck in teh XBox game (unless you think it's good compared to other XBox games).. Yes no 5.1 for us.. then again you don't have DTS in some of your games do you?

David Warner
Future Gamez
http://www.futuregamez.net
fpot Posted - 29/06/2003 : 23:16:30
I just had this sudden thought that the graphics wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't on the ps2!!!!

Also, the xbox version has dolby digital 5.1 surround sound. Guess the 'superior' ps2 missed out on that little feature as well.

Anyway, I am just going to play my xbox now. I hope you enjoy your dated piece of technology david.

Phantom Posted - 12/06/2003 : 17:56:48
The review is coming along soon. It's quite cool, but not the best game seen. Expect the review soon-ish.

David Warner
Future Gamez
http://www.futuregamez.net

FutureGamez.net Forum © 2014 Future Gamez Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07