FutureGamez.net Forum
FutureGamez.net Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Sony Console Talk
 Playstation 2
 Devil May Cry

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
* HTML is ON
* Forum Code is OFF
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Phantom Posted - 19/12/2001 : 16:43:25
Man this title is pretty hot. Does anyone have it out there yet and what are your thoughts. The review will be up soon. I suggest you check it out.

David Warner
Future Gamez
http://www.futuregamez.net
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Phantom Posted - 04/11/2006 : 23:15:52
Well here we go again, another Devil May Cry release. This time though it's a remixed, revamped and rejigged game (Well, it has some extras). Check out the review of Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening Special Edition right here.

David Warner
Future Gamez
cbache Posted - 04/05/2005 : 17:37:20
Just a quick 2 cents in DMC2, though. for all its flaws, that game had some AWSOME stuff in it. Honestly, it was really the first (and perhaps last) game to really allow you to pull of moves, that you`d only ever see in cutscene, with such ease. Merely watching that game, you`d forget there was someone there pressing buttons on a pad. And the graphic quality was pretty damn fine, even if a little repetative at times. It`s actually a game I`ll still pick up on occasion for a quick and easy blast.
But, back to today`s title...

________ . .________ . ________
________I .I________ . ________I
I . . . . . . . .________I I________
cbache Posted - 04/05/2005 : 17:36:45
Funny you should mention, I actually finished it the other night(OK, give me a break; there`ve been so many titles released around the same time). The realtime cutscenes in this game are SPECTACULAR! This is TRUE over-the-top action at its best! The graphics are matched only by the direction. The deliberately cheesy quips of Dante are delivered so expertly, that what would normally make you cringe and scream `WHY!` actually plays toward the excitement.
Not sure the different styles were really that necessary, but there`s plenty of depth in the gameplay. And trust me, the end of the game is worth getting to.
They`ve even added a wealth of bonuses for completing the game multiple times (though I think a cheat would be forgiven, given the number of times I`m guessing you`d have to do it)!

________ . .________ . ________
________I .I________ . ________I
I . . . . . . . .________I I________
Ghost Posted - 26/04/2005 : 18:50:48
This thread has lasted the test of time,LOL. I own the first two but i have not got this one yet, probably my next purchase, nice review David.

Phantom Posted - 25/04/2005 : 22:11:52
And here we go again. We now have the third Devil May Cry title in our hands and are working away on the review as I write this, well not right now, but when I flick back to the review page - you know what I mean. Has anyone else taken the plunge on this title and what were your thoughts?

David Warner
Future Gamez
Phantom Posted - 11/07/2003 : 21:38:54
The biggest problem I think is that the product was rushed to market before being fully developed. Another 6 months could have done wonders, but alas they didn't wait, the game got bad reviews and the sales were poor.

As you may have also heard Capcom has shut down over a dozen developments due to poor sales of games (such as DMCII).. Let's hope creativity isn't being lost due to required cutbacks.

David Warner
Future Gamez
Pikachu Corpse Posted - 10/07/2003 : 00:52:02
Devil May Cry 2.

There is so much I hate about that game, that it's not funny.

deadagain Posted - 24/04/2003 : 12:57:07
By all accounts it seems DMC2 is not the sequel everyone was expecting it to be. Such a pity too, because just when Capcom finally decide to include a 60Hz option, they negate themselves by releasing a schmuck sequel.

Oh well, might pick it up when it drops to $50.

Phantom Posted - 22/04/2003 : 22:06:13
Well continuing the DMC thread the sequel is available now, and to be honest it's a massive disappointment. The review will be up soon but has anyone else played it?

David Warner
Future Gamez
Zero Posted - 15/07/2002 : 06:08:10
this game is SO awsome! and they might make it into a crappy movie! i couldnt belive it when i heard it! it is like no fair! but get this game if you can or at least borrow or rent it and check it out!

bobby Posted - 29/12/2001 : 09:44:02
Yeah but it was christmas and all the Kmarts and all the other cheap department stores didnt have that many games in stock.

Phantom Posted - 28/12/2001 : 18:29:38
Phew.. where do you shop??? Harvey Norman... Myer??? Check out BIG W who have it for about $89, or some online stores like www.topshop.com.au who have it for about $92 last I looked.. Or wait for a 15% off day at Target or K-Mart...
Don't worry about the length though as even when you finish it you'll be back..

David Warner
Future Gamez
www.futuregamez.net" target="_blank">http://www.futuregamez.net
bobby Posted - 25/12/2001 : 07:59:16
Got this game yesterday for a pricey $105 (some places have it for $110) and i cant believe how good this game is,it has really great graphics,sound is great.The only gripe is that sometimes the camera angles can be hard to work with. But it doesnt take any thing away from this great game Its the sort of game that you never want to stop playing but its only like 10-15 hours long so i'll have to go easy.

FutureGamez.net Forum © 2014 Future Gamez Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.62 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07