FutureGamez.net Forum
FutureGamez.net Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Sony Console Talk
 Playstation 2
 The Sims

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
* HTML is ON
* Forum Code is OFF
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Victor Hugo Posted - 31/01/2003 : 07:40:49
I bought the Sims for PS2. It 's very good, but is only the first one.I want Holidays...

Victor
HuGo_________________________________________
19   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Phantom Posted - 15/11/2005 : 10:13:07
Well The Sims 2 is out now and we have just put up our review which can be read here. Let us know what you think.

David Warner
Future Gamez
http://www.futuregamez.net
adman1095 Posted - 01/09/2003 : 09:10:37
Yeah I am thinking about that, getting a second hand copy that is.
Platinum could be a while so I might have to.

Are they making a new sims? The sims 2? I know they are on the PC but are they on the PS2?

Phantom Posted - 31/08/2003 : 14:38:27
It's still not on any schedule to go Platinum that I can see. Why not try picking it up second hand?

David Warner
Future Gamez
Loko Posted - 30/08/2003 : 18:40:22
I Think Platnium is when it sells over 100000 copys
so that still could be a while

L. Mogloko
adman1095 Posted - 27/08/2003 : 14:55:36
Does anyone know when this game will go platinum? I have played the Sims on PC for a lifetime and they start to get pretty much the same every time I play it.
But I was thinking of getting it when it comes platinum on PS2....anyone know about it?...

beetlebailey Posted - 18/08/2003 : 11:27:06
I have looked every where for this game and i can not find it i have even ordered it and they still havent got it yet so does anyone want to sell theres.please.....

duffarama Posted - 14/08/2003 : 18:22:40
Yeah, I agree. Using a controller is harder than using a mouse.

Phantom Posted - 09/03/2003 : 18:48:23
Has anyone got this game yet and what are your thoughts. I've been very impressed and continue to play the title after completion of the review, and thats with games like Space Channel 5 Part 2 and Rayman 3 sitting on my desk...

David Warner
Future Gamez
Phantom Posted - 23/02/2003 : 16:01:28
Well, The review of The Sims on Playstation 2 is about to go up and it really is a terrific port of the PC game. Is it everyone's cup of tea? Certainly not. But it is a very good game indeed.

David Warner
Future Gamez
Phantom Posted - 08/02/2003 : 17:24:02
Well one thing about the PS2 game is that the camera is fully rotatable and zoomable. I think the PC game only has 4 angles to view from.. you can also set the walls in the house to on, removed to see, or totally off..

David Warner
Future Gamez
chrisg Posted - 08/02/2003 : 14:43:16
I had a look at screenshots, and it is ENTIRELY in 3d. No 3d characters over a (3rd person isometric view) 2d backdrop, but 3d! Be interesting to see how it visually compares to the pc version when it's running then...

g

Is it the shoes?

www.futuregamez.net

Victor Hugo Posted - 08/02/2003 : 06:56:02
Yeah,but the EGM Magazine Brasil, and theInternational ejoyed it, I enjoyed it too but...

Come 'on....., use .....light..... , not..... darkness...
.............Victor Hugo................
chrisg Posted - 05/02/2003 : 09:28:34
Yeah it's not really that much speedy point-and-click (like a rts game or something), and the interface is simple yet detailled. Not too many little tiny buttons everywhere, but with enough information to let you know what's going on.

g

Is it the shoes?

www.futuregamez.net

Phoenix Eternal Ember Posted - 05/02/2003 : 09:05:08
Yeah but is it playable with a pad?

----------------------------------------------------------------
I am not addicted to ebay, I just need to check it every day.....
Well actually every half day........
okay, okay I check it every hour.
chrisg Posted - 04/02/2003 : 23:11:56
Are you sure about the 2d->3d models from pc to ps2 phantom? I've been playing the Sims Deluxe (hehehe sister's xmas present) and gotten rather addicted to it, and everything in game (well, people and houses, perhaps not the smaller objects). Although given only 4 angles to view from perhaps I'm getting deceived...

That aside though, this game's (PC) more addictive than crack, and I've been gladly wasting hours away playing it. If the PS2 version is anything like the PC one, this would be a great game to pick up.

g

Is it the shoes?

www.futuregamez.net

Victor Hugo Posted - 01/02/2003 : 06:39:08
Ok, Phanton, but come on ,this is not a big idea(only a good idea) to we buy this game

Come 'on....., use .....light..... , not..... darkness...
.............Victor Hugo................
Phantom Posted - 31/01/2003 : 16:16:00
Remember though that the graphics in the PS2 game have been updated to 3D models and the game now includes missions for shorter bursts of the game. Their value to the overall game could be interesting.

David Warner
Future Gamez
chrisg Posted - 31/01/2003 : 08:44:23
Yeah. But at least i suppose that the console market normally haven't really been exposed to the earlier versions on the pc (although they'd have their mates going on about how *old* a pc port is... like now you could probably pick up the original sims on pc for 20 bucks or so).

g

Is it the shoes?

www.futuregamez.net

Phoenix Eternal Ember Posted - 31/01/2003 : 08:18:57
Console conversions suck like that.
By the time they come out, there are six add ons for the PC version. Don't developers think about that?

----------------------------------------------------------------
I am not addicted to ebay, I just need to check it every day.....
Well actually every half day........
okay, okay I check it every hour.

FutureGamez.net Forum © 2014 Future Gamez Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07