FutureGamez.net Forum
FutureGamez.net Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Sony Console Talk
 Playstation 2
 EA Sports Cricket 2002

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
* HTML is ON
* Forum Code is OFF
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Phantom Posted - 22/12/2001 : 16:34:16
Well this highly anticipated title is out in Australia now and the review is about to be put up. It's not up to EA's usual standards however which is a little disappointing to see. Do you ahve any comments?

David Warner
Future Gamez
http://www.futuregamez.net
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
duffarama Posted - 14/08/2003 : 18:34:25
Cricket 2002's graphics are quite impressive and everything else is good, but they have to get rid of those bugs!
Why are there never bugs in eg. FIFA games?

flocky Posted - 19/09/2002 : 15:05:05
cricket 2002 is cool but afl live 2003 is cooler

Phantom Posted - 26/08/2002 : 10:02:13
Well generally in the real game if you hit a ball into the air it gets caught more often :) But there does seem to be a higher chance of your big shots being caught then you catching the opposition's big shots..

David Warner
Future Gamez
Harry Posted - 25/08/2002 : 15:25:06
THE GAME IS FULL OF BUGS...THEY COULD HAVE IMPROVED IT......THE BOWLING IS SENSITIVE AND THE BATTING POWER SHOTS ARE TOO RISKY.....THERE ARE MORE CHANCES OF IT DIRECTLY GOING TO A FIELDER'S HANDS.
Phantom Posted - 14/08/2002 : 09:31:23
Did you buy a legit copy of the game with a manual?
Also are you playing the PC or PS2 version of the game? The review, and the one we play, is only the PS2 version.

David Warner
Future Gamez
kannan Posted - 13/08/2002 : 22:20:35
Hey guys i have just bought cricket 2002 and i am pretty happy with the game though as u guys rightly pointed out there are some problems with the bowling action and very poor commentary by benaud and maxwell,benaud is the best commentator i have ever seen or heard but in this game his commentary is very poor,though its not his fault.But guys i have a major problem i don't which keys should be used in order to play aerial shots or how to control the no balls that keep coming up.I don't know what the hell is the circle key or L1 key i don't see it on my computer.I have fixed the control key as the power boost but still it is not working.Can anyone help me out please

kannan
agwager Posted - 17/07/2002 : 15:31:56
I agree with snoop_22 that Codemasters should have brought out many sequels to Brian Lara/Shane Warne Cricket. At the moment the game should be called Sachin Tendulkar & Adam Gilchrist Cricket for the Australian version cos he's technically the best at the mo.
Phantom Posted - 17/07/2002 : 08:33:03
Make sure that you don't have the game set to automatic bowling. If you do then it won't unlock any of the extra tournaments.

David Warner
Future Gamez
snoop_22 Posted - 17/07/2002 : 02:42:36
the main problem i've found with the game is that i cant access the sharjah tournement, it says to complete the world cup in either hard or normal mode and i 've completed it in both modes and i still cant access the sharjah cup. why cant codemasters release a newer version of brian lara's, which should be called Sachin Tendulkar's cricket cos lets face it he's the best

sjdigital Posted - 30/01/2002 : 10:40:28
[quote]
wat the hell i bought this game and i cant unlock any teams or even sharjah wat the hell is wrong wif this game.And it also says that bill lawry commentates in this game on the website ,how do you unlock sharjah?i played the world cup and i won it but it still didn't unlock ,how do i unlock it????

bobby Posted - 24/12/2001 : 12:55:36
I hired it out the other day and wasnt that impressed, i noticed only one of the bugs you mentioned...(damn freezing)...but it was pretty fun to play but then agian im a bit of a cricket game fan. Its not worth buying but defiently hire this one out and play with your mates, i wish it had the polish of say madden but i think we all knew that wasnt going to happen

FutureGamez.net Forum © 2014 Future Gamez Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 7.58 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07