FutureGamez.net Forum
FutureGamez.net Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Sony Console Talk
 Playstation 2
 Dropship: United Peace Force

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
* HTML is ON
* Forum Code is OFF
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ComradeBronx Posted - 17/01/2002 : 19:04:28
Just hired this game out today and it's pretty damned good, if not a little difficult. But hey, at least the game will last a while if it's hard!

I'm up to a mission where I have to take out bombers and stuff...it's gettin' on my nerves!!!

The graphics in this game are amazing too, you can see so far with the game engine...

4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Phantom Posted - 24/01/2002 : 12:55:30
I haven't got a review copy yet but I am certainly looking forward to the game after playing the 2 demos on the last 2 Official PS magazines. As soon as I get it I will be playing it non-stop to do areview...

David Warner
Future Gamez
http://www.futuregamez.net
chrisg Posted - 24/01/2002 : 09:03:45
From what I've read, some of the missions are kinda like old-school shoot-em-ups; really hard, and you've just got to learn the exact path to take by playing it over and over and over and...

I'm thinking I might let my flying and shooting urges wait until the next ace combat (due out soon).

Cheers though :)

g

Linux. Because rebooting is for adding new hardware
ComradeBronx Posted - 23/01/2002 : 16:31:09
The game seems a little unfinished...Few little glitches and physics problems prevent this game from greatness...

Still fun though...

chrisg Posted - 23/01/2002 : 09:17:00
I saw this one in stores yesterday, and it was whipering 'buy me... buy me...', but commonsense got the better of me, and I thought I'd read a bit more about it first. So what are the pros and cons besides difficulty and graphics?

Gonna be a review up anytime soon phantom?

g

Linux. Because rebooting is for adding new hardware

FutureGamez.net Forum © 2014 Future Gamez Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07