FutureGamez.net Forum
FutureGamez.net Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Sony Console Talk
 Playstation 2
 Stuntman

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
* HTML is ON
* Forum Code is OFF
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
cbache Posted - 17/10/2001 : 14:22:58
I've got a DVD version of the trailer for this game. MAN, it looks sweet! The influences of Driver are glaringly obvious. The physics and crashes are spot-on. The graphics are some of the best I've seen on ANY game. Keep an eye out for this one!

________ . .________ . ________
________I .I________ . ________I
I . . . . . . . .________I I________
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
chrisg Posted - 10/09/2002 : 00:09:39
hehehe...

a massive wait <=> almost 12 months!

And to think that this was where it all began for (the once innocent) comradebronx (good to see that some members stay on the boards for more than 5 minutes with a get-rich-quick post)

g
Phantom Posted - 09/09/2002 : 19:15:47
Well it's been a massive wait by the look of this topic, but Stuntman is finally available. The review will be up shortly but here's the place to chat about this original game.

David Warner
Future Gamez
http://www.futuregamez.net
chrisg Posted - 25/10/2001 : 09:21:14
GTA, Driver and Stuntman are all completely different games. But hey, I'm with CB - my vote still lies with gta3.

g

Linux. Because rebooting is for adding new hardware
ComradeBronx Posted - 24/10/2001 : 20:05:19
Yes, I have seen the game in motion and so far that is what my opinion is based on, it seems slow! But then again as you said it is still in an early form. Could become a great game for all I know.

Another thing that worries me is that is was made by the people that made Driver...that also reinforces why it seems slow. Driver was a damn slow game in my opinion. I'd much rather Grand Theft Auto anyday!

cbache Posted - 24/10/2001 : 16:52:35
Have you actually seen this in motion, full screen?

There is a stunt park. It works like this:
You earn cash in the career mode, by successfully completing set stunts (and these are quite long stunt sequences, unlike real life stunt work; we're talking around 10 stunts each sequence).
You can then enter the stunt arena, where you use the money you've earnt to buy objects to place in your stunt park, and pull off your own stunts. I assume you get different cars as well.
Bare in mind, also, that this game is VERY early in the works, and the final concepts are still in development.

Oh, yeah. Welcome to Future Gamez.

________ . .________ . ________
________I .I________ . ________I
I . . . . . . . .________I I________
ComradeBronx Posted - 23/10/2001 : 17:20:21
I may be alone on this, but a game about making stunts does not seem to have a great deal of longevity. Once you finish the stunts for the movie what then? If there is a create your own scenes and then do the stunts then I take it back...but so far it doesnt look all that spectacular to me...and not to mention the game seems SLOW...bleh

FutureGamez.net Forum © 2014 Future Gamez Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07