FutureGamez.net Forum
FutureGamez.net Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Sony Console Talk
 Playstation 2
 Red Faction

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
* HTML is ON
* Forum Code is OFF
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Phantom Posted - 05/07/2001 : 22:06:53
Well, I've just put up the review of this stunning game. Does anyone have it and do you agree with the review...?

David Warner
Future Gamez
http://www.futuregamez.net
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Phantom Posted - 14/01/2009 : 15:46:22
By new game I think you mean Red Faction Guerilla, the answer is no, next-gen only.
MicVepemini Posted - 08/01/2009 : 01:06:54
Will the new game be available on PS2?
neonoone Posted - 22/08/2001 : 08:29:05
I played a demo the other week, and must i say it was awsome. and i dont have a ps2...
Friends.
Although it was only a small demo, it was really good.

___

Sex, Cheese and ROCK AND ROLL
Matthew
Phantom Posted - 15/08/2001 : 13:44:03
I completed the game on the medium dificculty level a couple of weeks ago but there was no extras.. was there meant to be? Yes, the ending was a little undwhelming but the whole game overall was superb. I would probably have it in my top 3 games on the system to date..

David Warner
Future Gamez
http://www.futuregamez.net
cbache Posted - 14/07/2001 : 23:47:03
*Note*: Read this post at your own risk.

Don't want to ruin it for anyone, but it may be benificial to finish the game on "impossible", if you know what I mean (I don't mean that it's easy). I'm not sure. Didn't get any extras for finishing it. And nother thing to watch out for: Expect the game itself to be the storyline. Don't hang out for a big ending. On "easy", anyway. Once again, I don't know.

Now, I need to get an invincible cheat...("impossible" is more than IMPOSSIBLE!!!).

Still, this game is probably worth every point Phantom gave it, and probably a few more. Definitely one of the best FPS EVER! Number 2 will kick ass, if they take a few pointers from Halo (Halo seems to borrow from RF, anyway).

________ . .________ . ________
________I .I________ . ________I
I . . . . . . . .________I I________
souperman Posted - 06/07/2001 : 12:46:46
i have it and i'm only about a quarter of the way through so i guess i shouldn't be too criticval yet, but at this stage i think it's over-rated.

your review did point out most of the problem areas but i think 91% was generous in spite of some of these problems.

i really like FPS games, especially with good stories but i'm finding Red Faction pretty boring. I'm a miner killin bad guys oooo. From a distance it's hard to tell the bad guys from the goodies.

The load times are very annoying and the graphics are pretty ordinary but i can live with these probs.

i haven't checked out multiplayer yet but it does appear that you can't play the multiplayer games as a single player.

I still think it's a pretty good game, but not as great as whats being made out

FutureGamez.net Forum © 2014 Future Gamez Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07