FutureGamez.net Forum
FutureGamez.net Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Sony Console Talk
 Playstation 2
 Tony Hawk's Underground

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
* HTML is ON
* Forum Code is OFF
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Phantom Posted - 15/06/2004 : 21:40:29
Can't believe there isn't a topic about this game. I'd like to welcome new reviewer Brodie to the team who has reviewed this game for the site. Yes it's been out for six months now, but it's well worth reviewing.

David Warner
Future Gamez
http://www.futuregamez.net
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Pikachu Corpse Posted - 18/11/2004 : 23:07:53
Interesting review for THUG 2 there. I personally lost respect for that series after the first THUG, having been a HUGE fan of the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Tony Hawk games.

I found that THUG had a pretty uninspired story, and the whole being able to get off the board thing was a bit silly. Especially since a lot of the missions just meant running around collecting things, which was a bit tedious. And those driving sections were just terrible. I spose it was nice to see something new, but it all just felt a little bit underdone.

So yeah, I doubt I'll be getting THUG 2.

Phantom Posted - 17/11/2004 : 17:29:43
OK Well,
A couple of months down the track and Brodie has had a look at the sequel to THUG1... A vastly different opinion awaits on this title, it seems Brodie isn't impressed at all... Check out the review now...

David Warner
Future Gamez
http://www.futuregamez.net
agwager Posted - 18/06/2004 : 14:38:32
Hey Brodie, nice job with the review and I also would like to welcome you to our team. At 14 thats a great effort indeed!! Look forward to many more reviews from ya mate!

Al
BGibbons Posted - 16/06/2004 : 17:34:45
It's been six months already? Sheesh, time sure does fly when you're playing a good game.

Well yeah, I tried pretty considerably hard reviewing this, seeing as it was my sample roleplay to determine whether I would make it onto the reviewing squad, and luckily enough, I made it. And I even got my review posted on the internet, which isn't too bad going, at all.

So yeah, thanks Dave. Appreciate the welcome, I just hope I can do my writing like this, and advance and gain knowledge on reviewing and such.

So yeah, good game, too.

PlayStation 2 - fun, anyone?

FutureGamez.net Forum © 2014 Future Gamez Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07